A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, January 14, 2005

My news, my whole news & nothing but my news

But seriously....

I'm feeling better--still have congestion and get tired easily but on the whole...much better.

I've become a John Mayer fan. I hear him every time I turn on the truck radio. Today I finally said..."Ok, enough hinting. I'll invest in him."

Two words on his sound... Incredible voice.

Let's see what else is going on.... nothing much really. Spent most of my energy these past 9 days or so, trying to overcome this respiratory bug.

Over the last few years, I've either collected blank journals or received them as gifts. Last night I sorted through them and marked the insides with inscriptions. I've decided to custom write poetry for special friends and loved ones. It may take a while to fill them up...but I don't mind, I have lots of words and lots of time I hope.

and now for the crazy site of the day... courtesy of my friend Jeff

Unusual Churches

2 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Peanut Road said…

    Hey, I was ordained by one of those churches. And I have a fancy certificate to prove it!

    The Reverend Stephen Brooke, D.D.

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hahaha... Virtual Church of the Blind Chihuahua! Hey wait a minute, some friends of mine did actually have a dog like that when I was a kid.. they called her "Boo" not only was it blind, but also missing teeth, so it walked around with its tongue hanging out the side of its mouth and bumping into walls.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home