A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Reviews are In



Gotten several emails regarding my Feb issue and everyone seems to think its the best so far. I'm relieved. It was a struggle to get it out with the computer system at work giving me a hard time and being sick with this respiratory bug.

Thanks to Steve--the insolent lad for his sonnets. Sam for his poem and special thanks to the coolest DJ in America--Jeff D for his song list... and for the silly entry in the guest book.

Next month will be here in a few weeks and I haven't gotten a clue to what I'll put in the March issue...any suggestions are appreciated.

And for the record...that's not my boyfriend in the cupid outfit.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    It is an awesome issue, hon, you really outdid yourself with it... :)

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Sherrie said…

    Thanks Robert... I'm pleased with it. :) glad you liked it. Means much.

    ```
    John G... Mandy Morris? That's my alias... so you're the cute round-headed guy who stalked me in the first grade..wow...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home