A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, November 12, 2004

Suvivor Meanderings

Feel like taking a mental meandering over nothing. lol

Survivor...haven't commented on it much lately. I really think its jumped the shark. Just doesn't hold my interest. I flipped over to an old re-run of CSI and forgot to flip back and see scenes for next week.

When they got rid of Rory...I was sad. He was fun to watch. At first I wanted to dump him but when he went over the the women's tribe and gave it his 100%, even though he knew he they weren't going to keep him around once Leisa was gone... I was impressed. But he's gone...

And now so is Sarge. What has amazed me the most it the way these guys have thought this time...getting rid of the younger guys who may pose as potential threats in the later stages of the game, while the game was just getting started. Even last night's show reflected their fragmented thinking... instead of pulling Eliza over to their side, they tried to convince the women that she should be voted off instead of one of them... and what happens...Sarge gets booted out. Even the votes of the guys were all fucked up. Sarge voted again Eliza, Chad against Julie and Chris jumped ship by voting against Sarge--while saying "this isn't a vote against you, its a vote for you." What the hell??!!

My predictions are thus: Scout, who reminds me of Granny Jan from the Thailand Survivor but smarter is going to pull the guys into her corner and Eliza though there is no good will between those two..Scout's a smart cookie and knows she has to break up the Ami-Leanne rule. If she doesn't those two will be the final 2 survivors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home