A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, January 28, 2005

BRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr

...................it's cold again. We had a brief warm spell.

I've been busy this week at work, getting orders ready for Feb 3. I've got all but one set finished and I'll have them done by tomorrow.

I hate to confess this but I'm addicted to William's "Harry P and the Chamber of Secrets" PC game. At night when I do log on the computer, I spend my time playing it. I'm at the last stage of the game--in the chamber looking for the monster.

No real news to share---cut 7 inches off my hair. It was past my shoulder blades. Now it barely touches my shoulders. Its bouncy and I was told by several that the new do makes me look like a teen-ager. I'm not sure if that's a compliment I want. I like looking like a woman. (wink)

So my parting words are:

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because I'm perky."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home