A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, September 02, 2005

Museless in Carolina



My writing has dropped off the face of the ...internet. Yes, I'm putting out an occasional poem but not like the olden golden days of 3 or so poems daily. Inspiration has been lacking lately. Though on occasion I do strike gold.

There's been no desire to particpate in yahoo groups or on the my space site. I barely get in here to write in this blog for days at a time. I keep saying, "I'll go into the groups tonight or tomorrow" and never do. It's almost like a chore that I put off doing.

I feel a change coming along... my interests seem to be melting away from being online a lot. In fact I rarely get online when I get home at night, and if I do, I seem to spend my time reading the news or working on my magazine.

Sadly I've let a few online friendships fall to the side. And to those that read me and wonder why I'm so silent...let's blame it on being museless and distracted.

And know that I do think of you and maybe one day soon, I'll be back to being me.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jerry Lewis telethon to also help Katrina victims
    For the first time ever , Jerry Lewis will devote a portion of his marathon show for the Muscular Dystrophy Association this weekend to also helping another worthy cause.
    A cool blog. Keep it up. If you work long hours I'm sure you'd be interested in Nutrition Think about Nutrition

     

Post a Comment

<< Home