A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy New Year and the New Issue is Up

A new year and still no word from Orlando Bloom...
To be sure he hasn't forgotten our passionate night together..

(Hey, I don't care what you say...it wasn't a dream!)

But seriously, I hope the new year brings all of us much love and happiness, lots of good luck and that all our dreams come true.

I've been sick with tonsilitis since Friday...so that's why I've been AWOL.... haha at first I typed AOL... damn those tv commericals..almost have me hypnotized...

Here's the link to the lastest issue of my magazine...


January

2 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    Great January issue, hon... I love the letter to Santa, lol... hope you're feeling better soon, I know you've been fighting this for a while now... *hug*

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Sherrie said…

    hey... thanks, hon. I like this issue too. The Santa letter was tapered down a bit... left out a lot of the hate..lol...can't be hating.

    Feeling better today...taste buds are back. "Hugs" back at ya... hope you're feeling better too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home