A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

There's no title because none come to mind that are appropriate. I just realized that it's been 12 days since I've blogged. Shame on me...

Life's been keeping me busy...work, family and the rekindling of an old love...

Strange how life can change when you take a chance... it can be a good change or a bad one, depending on how you receive it...so far this change has been lovely.

My Al's back in my life and I find myself smiling and singing...

I'm happy... strange to hear that... happy...

I don't know what our future holds...I've decided to take this opportunity to be happy and embrace it.

If I'm crying tomorrow...so be it...at least I've got this moment.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home