A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

a sip of sherrie



a long cool draught

though it is cool outside...maybe it should be a warm sip instead...

This week has been hectic. I'm so mentally exhausted I could fall asleep sitting up and it's just hump day....what's up with that?

Got a new printer... yes.. it's the devil. I'm sleeping with the Devil. An Hewlett Packard Printer. Maybe...if I give good head it won't screw with me... (yea I know..that's really naughty).

Granny hasn't been doing all that great. She has Alzheimers and isn't taking it too well. She's tired all the time and depressed. It breaks my heart to talk to her...and too, she doesn't remember it sometimes...that we call. I hate thinking that she feels neglected. We're going over to her place Sunday. It's her birthday. She'll be 81, so we're going to celebrate. I might try to do some fishing, if I get a chance.

Things at work are leveling off. Dad's getting the hang of the new digital camera. I'm still screwing around with the new system but am able to get most of my work done, even if parts are missing or not working.

Things with Al... they're great. We have fun together, but better yet...we support each other. He and I went exploring Sunday and found a little known wildlife reserve. Fishing is allowed! I fish better topless...wonder if that's allowed.

The magazine issue is behind...I've been museless lately. I know a lot has to do with time and also being sad about granny. Mostly its...March...and March doesn't motivate me like say April or October. I love those months. Being an Irish lass, I should be excited about the Month of March madness and it's Irish beer drinking, green wearing, ass pinching ways!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home