A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Publish America

I got the mail when I got off work but had to hustle to a meeting of sorts. When I got home I had dinner and then goofed off for a few mins.

Got on line and chatted a bit with Robert. He's another Publish America published poet. His book is called "Sometime Poet." (I'll send you a bill for the plug, Robert).

And after we chatted I tried to work on my website but the page builder kept sticking. I went into the kitchen a few mins ago to get some milk and cookies--those pecan sandies.. yum! I shuffled through the mail...and there was my Publish America Contract.

See what happens when you're in a hurry...you miss important things. I read through it (was like the one I downloaded) and signed it. It's in a big envelope, waiting for postage....

Signed, sealed...and waiting to be delivered....
I'm yours (PA)!