A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Holy Cow!!!!!!

I had something on my mind to write about and as the gray post box was slooowly opening, I took a sip of hot coffee that I jut got from the bakery and.... yeoooooow... its so strong 10 chest hairs popped up. It was a fresh pot too????

When Martha (the one whose son was murdered) worked there, she used to make the coffee. She would pour fresh unbrewed ground coffee on top of the used ones from the previous pot. Talk about strong. I caught her doing it and chastised her soundly. Then came back to the studio, created a fake Electrolysis company letterhead and billed the bakery for chest hair removal of Sherrie Parnell. For a while, they had it taped to one of the display counters.

Now... looks like I need to send Ms Gail another one.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home