A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, October 08, 2004

Say Monkey

Lisa surprised me and dad by bringing the boys over to have pictures made at noon.
They looked so grown in their crisp clean clothes. And they listened to instructions.
William was so proud of himself.
 
 Both boys giggled when Dad said, "Say Monkey" and they said "Monkey" ..then Dad said, "Who called me a Monkey." Willaim raised his hand and said, "William did."  Ben said, "Me too. Me too."
 
Lisa took a few shots with them. I wish I had been dressed to take some. I am wearing a denim shirt with jeans today. My hair is straight and I don't have much make-up on. Maybe I'll bring them over one day to take some photos of just us.
 
When I we print the photos, I'll have to scan some and post them here. I love my boys. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home