A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Monday, December 20, 2004

headaches and white pages

...all tied up in strings...these are a few of my favorite things..

NOT

At home we're dealing with slow ISP and white pages. We spend an hour trying to log into yahoo or other websites. I guess after the holidays I'll have to spend a day on the phone with Dell and try and figure out what's going on.

Had the worst headache all weekend. Today I feel drained and its hard to focus which makes my job difficult. But I'll manage somehow.

Mom and my sister have their Christmas party at work tonight, so that means I'll have to get home early and keep the nephews. Lisa called and said Ben's into everything and full of energy. Oh boy... just what I need. He's excited about Christmas. I'll have to do something...maybe make cookies tonight. yea.. that's the ticket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home