A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Is today over yet?

What a day! Been a busy little worker bee. Dad's been goofing off and I've had to answer the phone, argue with the printer and deal with people who don't know how to act civilized...yeah its been that kinda day!

Let's see.. what's can I write that happened today that was funny, silly or just plain happy....

An 18-yr-old guy asked if I dated guys younger than me. Now that's always a great compliment. So as not to crush him, I told him I would think about it. He said he would get back with me in a week... lol

~ ~ ~ ~

A woman called and asked if I had a tiara that she could borrow. Now mind you, I have no idea why she thought we would have one. I told her I didn't. But what I wanted to say was, "I might be the Queen Bee around here but that didn't mean I was crowned."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I thought this was funny: According to DJ JD Santa's best pick up line is "I put the scroo in scooge.. I've got your 12 inch elf right here."

Beware of Santas baring strange elfves.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~
On that ... I'll send this along and get back to work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home