A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Monday, March 14, 2005

$27.50

KC & The Sunshine Band are going to be at the HoB in Myrtle Beach April 22. Told my friend Wes who works next-door about it. He asked me to find out the ticket info, because he might take one of his hoochie mama's if the price is right.

When I came back from getting coffee I stopped in his store. He was at the counter. I said, "Hey Wes, you can be a Boogey Man for $27.50. It's General admission."

He said, "Hey Sher that's not bad...cheaper than I thought."

From the back of the store, his mom Joan started laughing, "Boogey Man for $27.50? It costs to be a Boogey Man now? That's funny. Sherrie, where do you come up with these ideas? "

lol...she thought I meant the boogy man in the closet. Wes and I exchanged looks. I laughed. He said, "You gonna touch it?"

I said, "Naw..let her have her laugh for the day."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home