A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sunday Morning Coming Down

Gotta love the Man in Black.

For some reason, yahoo mail doesn't want me to send email.
So I'm here, letting a few special people know that I'm hanging in here.

Dad's feeling a little better. He blew up at me Friday over something minor and let all a lot of steam. Since he's been having chest pains, I let a lot of the stuff he said slide...he tends to bend stuff out of shape when he gets like that. A lot of what he said was contraditions of what he said a moment before. I put my mental armour on and let him rip.

Saturday was the best day he's had in a few weeks. No chest pains, no dizziness, or other melancholy baby stuff. I think he cleared out his stress.

As for me... my stress took a toll. I am drained today. Still not sleeping at night. Maybe I'll take a bath with Lavender oil and see if I can relax. Try to catch a nap.

The Carolina Potpourri magazine will be out later this week. I'll post the link.

Thanks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home