A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Saturday, July 30, 2005

ketchup

Since I'm staying in tonight, I thought I would take a moment to drop by this blog and ketch up on what I've been up too lately.

Work....

and... more work...

oh...and work.

A good thing because usually we are slow from mid-June to mid-Sept. The only thing that drives me nuts is that people tend to wait until the last minute to bring me their work. I complain about this all the time, I know!

One thing that has me really seriously worried is my dad's health. He had a heart attack in 97 and hasn't stopped smoking. He's been having a lot of chest pains this week. Taking a lot of nitro. I sent him to the doctor Thurs and he got some new meds. But he won't stop smoking. I told him if he doesn't stop, he's not going to be here much longer. Why do people smoke when they know of it's life-taking potentials??? To those who read here and smoke take a moment to think about how horrible it's consequences can be. If you have love ones....well, if you can't stop smoking for yoursef.... stop for them...Please...as a child who's watching her parent suffer now... believe me, it's heartache.

Well, I guess that's enough for tonight..off my bandwagon.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    My boss smokes, and I think if more people heard him in the morning gagging and coughing himself blue in the face, they'd want to quit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home