A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ophelia.. I feel ya

So far we've gotten heavy rain and wind... the sideways kind that don't take kindly to umbrellas.
As much as I hate the damage that's going on at our beaches, I have to confess that I'm glad we're getting rain, because we need it desperately around here. I think it hasn't rained in over 3 weeks.

On a lighter topic, Ben is 4 today. I remember the day he was born. It was a nice sunny day. Amid the 9-11 tragedy, we had a new life in our family. He's healthy and all boy. I love him like he was my own, just like I love William.

There was life before the nephews came, but as I look back I realize that it seems distant. They've added so much to my life, so many smiles and so much love. My cup overflows.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    Your love for both of those boys always shows in the stories about them you share up here, hon... I know I always love hearing what they're up to :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home