A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

On the Way to Work Yesterday

...I saw a rare sight... as I was heading towards town (at about ¼ mile from the city limits), a gray car heading away from town. Right before it met me, it pulled off the road and a blonde got out and slammed the door hard as she could. The car sped off... she had on a neon pink tube top and low rise jeans...long wavy blonde hair. She was totally pissed. She flipped him off with both hands and started towards town. I’ m guessing a hooker—mainly from her attire and from the way the guy sped away. As I passed her I thought of picking her up because it was drizzling rain but I didn't. Fear of getting car jacked or robbed or killed kept me from it... but as I glanced in my rearview mirror at her, I noticed that her boobs were huge. Sooooo I figured they would get to town 20 minutes before she did and could call a cab to pick her up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home