A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tuesday is..



migraine day...

Figure it's a combination of weather flux and work related stress...aka..my Dad.

Someone told me a joke and all I can remember is the punch line. Don't you hate that? Falter during the set-up so badly that the punch is wasted. It's like watering down beer. Why even bother?

I'm thinking if I can pull my ears off, this headache will ease slightly. But then my glasses won't stay on unless I glue them.

Instead I'll do a mental dump... get rid of thoughts and questions like:

Is the show "My name is Earl" about Earl Jenkin?

Is John G a tightie whitie guy or a boxer dude?

Does soft tablet C.i.a.l.i.s really work like the spam guy Jose McTomm claims?

If I'm cloned one day, I hope they make me a wee bit taller. I would hate to have my cloned self struggle with getting stuff off the top shelf of my cupboards.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Peanut Road said…

    Why, she could just stand on your shoulders, couldn't she?

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    Wow, migraines all around the east coast then... I've had one on and off since yesterday, probably due to the weather changing rapidly around here... feel better, hon :)

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Sherrie said…

    Steve: I'm not a stepladder. Though I've considered it as a career change.

    John G: Thanks for the clarification. I'm disappointed that Earl isn't "that Earl"...I have a crush on "that Earl." So... the twig and berries feel the breeze! Since you're a S&M superhero, you might want to look into getting one of those cock & ball cages...bet the twig and berries would like that. Guess what?? Today is "Get spanked with a wet noodle" day. Aren't you happy?

    Bob: Thanks hon. Hope you feel better soon, too. I hate feeling as if I'm in a fog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home