A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Monday, April 03, 2006

69 Questions...and their answers

(swiped this off the Lad's myspace blog)



69 Odd Questions

1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Both are divorced from each other and other people, too!

2) Vegetarian?
Nopers

3) Heaven?
Yes...and I believe in Hell, too.

4) Come close to dying?
Almost drowned when I was 12.

5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
A 22 inch gold chain with a charm of a star-sun-moon.

6) Are you eating?
I am drinking some chocolate milk!

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
yes, it they're tender and steamed or sauteed.

8) Makeup?
Yes...always, baby! Foundation, eyeliner and lipstick...if I'm under the weather and pale as a ghost--blush goes on too.

9) Were you the dumper or the dumpee in your past relationship?
I was dumped but to be honest, it was a welcomed relief!

10) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Only if terribly disfigured. I like the original Sherrie.

11) What do you wear to bed?
Depends... this weekend I slept nekkid....but only because my sheer black nightgown ...um...fell off.

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Of course and anyone who says they haven't... are lying!

14) Tweeze your eyebrows?
I tweeze once a month and only a few rebel hairs at best.

15) What kind of watch(es)?
I am a watch-wearer. I'm wearing a two-toned gold X-O-X-O watch. My favorite watch is the Bird song one I own...it chirps.

16) Abortion?
Not for me... but I am in favorite of pro-choice.

17) Hair color?
Chestnut

18) Future child's name?
None..no plans on children, much to my sorrow.

19) Do you snore?
I don't know...I'll try and stay awake tonight and find out.

20) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Hawaii or Rio or Japan

21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes...a small beanbag zebra named Stripes that my nephew Ben gave to me so I won't be afraid of the dark.

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Clean my glasses to make sure I'm seeing the numbers correctly.

23) Gold or silver?
Gold... 99.9% of the time

24) Hamburger or hot dog?
I prefer a ham sandwich with swiss cheese, tomato, lettuce or fresh spinach, satueed mushroom and fresh avocado on toasted wheat.

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
crab bisque.

26.) City, beach or country?
Beach...East coast.

27) What was the last thing you touched?
the space bar

28) Where do you eat dinner?
depends... at home, I eat at the table if family is around..if alone I eat on a dinner tray in front of the television. When at Al's, we eat at the table.

29) When's the last time you cried?
Last night, after watching the Killing Fields.

30) Do you read blogs?
Yes... a few.

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
On Halloween...maybe... but only if I have a huge sock stuffed in my pants.

32) Ever been involved with the police?
I had a blind date with one years ago. It didn't last because he wouldn't let me shot his gun..or rather the gun he used for work..lol

33) what's your favourite shampoo/conditioner?
Herbal Essence for normal hair

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
When extremely tired.

35) Ocean or pool?
Ocean if I'm at the beach...pool if not.

36) What's your favorite song at the moment?
"Just Feel Better" by Steve Tyler and Santana.

37) What's your favorite color?
I'm an artist...and can't be pinned down.

38) Window seat or aisle?
Depends on the weather and if I'm in a hurry.

39) Ever met any famous bands/singers?
Yes...Stephen Brooke

40) Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship?
Yes..I'm in one now.

41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
I'm a Twirler.

42) Rickie Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
I work while they're on... I prefer David Letterman.

43) Basketball or Football?
ACC Basketball and the Carolina Panthers

44) How long do your showers last?
Long hot ones...the time depends on how long the hot water last.

45) Do you drive a stick?
I drive an automatic

46) Cake or ice cream?
Both

47)Self-conscious?
Not at all. I'm a confident woman of the lastest era.

48) On top or on bottom?
and sideways too

49) Have you ever given money to a bum?
Yes...ex-boyfriends do count don't they?

50. When was your first crush?
First grade... Donny Osmond

51) Where do you wish you were?
Fayetteville NC.

52) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Sadly I have, but it's been years ago when I was young and insensitive.

53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No and I hope I never have to.

54) Can you tango?
I can tangle..lol

55) Last gift you received?
A kiss this morning ...

56) Last sport you played?
Kickball with the nephews a week or so ago.

57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
gas... of late and I do have a nail polish fetish.

58) Where do you live?
Southeast NC

60) Last wedding attended?
A friend's wedding a year ago

61) Favorite fast food restaurant?
Don't really have one...maybe Subway.

62) Where do you work?
in a haunted 1920ish building in Downtown Lumberton

63) Most hated food(s)?
Soggy pancakes, candied yams, pickled ginger and cubed steaks...Uck

65) Can you sing?
Yes... I can be quite musical.

66) Last IM?
with JS

67) What's your least fav. chore?
dusting

68) Favorite drink?
cherry limeade.

69) Current Crush?
I've got a crush on Sportagus from Lazy Town, Jeff Diamond and Donny Osmond. But my heart belongs to Al.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home