A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

brr...



What's up with Spring? I thought it sprung yesterday!!! We're cold and rainy...not the best combination.

I'm thinking spaghetti tonight... lots of meatballs on succulent pasta.

Ben gave me some candy yesterday. I have a feeling it's been in his coat pocket for a few days...it was all mushy. I asked if he got it from 'school.' He said, "Yeah, at a Lefperwan's birthday." Took me a while to realize he meant Leperchaun aka St. Paddy day party.

I sat through a Mystic Power Rangers marathon yesterday evening--even after the boys were in bed. I know if someone came over and saw that I was watching it, they would think I had lost my noodle...but hey, I had invested a lot of time in it, watching the shows with the boys...and I wasn't about to skip the last two. I have to confess..it's not a bad show, if you can get through the over-acting, the cheesy costumes and the elaborate stunts.

The music that Napoleon Dynamite danced to in his movie is playing in my head. I don't think I can do those moves like he did. Maybe if I practice.... but it's hard to look geeky if you're a Goddess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home