A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Thursday, April 27, 2006

A hello and a Quiz



My life at work of late seems to be beyond my control. So I apologize for not writing this week. If it were due to business, I would be happy but it's not. Dad's still learning his digital gadgets and when he gets into a bind, I have to unbind him. I'm still learning his camera and also my new system, so that doesn't help either of us...yesterday it got so bad that I considered running away to parts unknown. Seriously!

Not good. I will make time for a blog post... it's a perfect way to release steam, right?

Right!

Below is a quiz I took this morning. I almost didn't because it called "Are you hot?" or something like that. I knew my answers would be mild, but that's ok. As I answered the questions, I thought of how I would answer them 20 yrs ago and compared that to now... lol.. yep back then I was smoking hot... but today... I'm not. Time matures a person and I'm glad I'm at the confident level of maturity I'm at today.

Here's to being me....

Cheers!

You Are More Mild Than Wild

You're confident, and you really aren't concerned with how "hot" you are.
Other people's ideas of what's sexy don't concern you. And this is exactly what makes you attractive.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Peanut Road said…

    I'm sure there's a smokin' hot Sherrie inside, just waiting to bust out!

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger John said…

    None of my answers were available. I must be too hot for the quiz.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home