A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Thursday, April 13, 2006

TomKat and birthing babies



What's the big deal about TomKat and their plans for a silent birth? I say let them hatch their babies the way they want too..whether it's through silent birthing (personally I would be screaming and begging for a gun, so I could shot the guy who got me into the situation) or whether it's an aqua birth or what other means you can birth babies today.

I don't read about them. I don't care if they're loopy. I don't let it affect my opinions of the movies Tom puts out...some good some bad..though I had problems with the ending of War of the Worlds. As for little virgin Katie...I have never cared for her acting and haven't watched much of her.

When the time comes for the birth of TomKat Kitten/s I'll do like I've done in the past...read the tabloid headlines while in the grocery store checkout lines and go on about my business of being me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home