A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Monday, May 08, 2006

A bit of Ketchup

...................I mean catch up.

I've been so stressed out over work and other stuff that I haven't had time to blog. I apologize to those that I've neglected via email too... I hope by tomorrow to have caught up on correspondence and to have the magazine issue out.

The nephews are doing great. We're into watching Disney shows like "That's so Raven," "Phil of the Future" and "The Suite Life of Zach and Cody." I'm finding that when I'm alone and there's not much on tv that I'll watch the shows if they're on. I'm glad that the boys have graduated from Noggin and those really silly kiddie shows---yet I miss the Wiggles and Of course Sportagus (from Lazytown) will always be my secret husband. We saw a commerical for the show last week and William said, "There's Uncle Sportagus...Aunt Sherrie's Husband."

And Ben... the other day he had gas--the silent deadly kind and I said, "Gee Ben, what gave you gas?" He said, "DOD." I knew he meant "God." I said, "Well, let's pray that he takes it back."

I've been busy at work...trying to get orders out for Mother's Day. Dad's still learning his digital camera and keeps forgetting not to shoot too tight. When he does I have to fix the photos by adding more area on the sides or cropping the tops and bottoms. The lab can't do that for some stupid reason... I should invest in a digital lab--if the equipment wasn't so pricey I would. Sometimes I amazed at how much I've learned over the years about retouching digital images...I can get my programs to do things that the tech support tells me I can't. lol

My romance with Al is going good. He's falling apart physically of late...it's either his diverticulitious or his achilles heel popping out of place or pinched nerves... I pamper him when he's not feeling great...hey...wait a minute...maybe that's why he's falling apart...so he can get the "King" treatment...

As for Survivor... I hate that Shane's voted off...he was fun to watch.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    Aww come on, hehe, Shane was a character, yes, but it was bliss to see his face when the votes rolled in... glad you wrote today and I could get caught up on where ya been and whatcha been doin'... :D

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Sherrie said…

    I know many want Terry to win but I don't. I hope Cirie or whatever her name is...wins...

    I was pulling for Shane.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home