A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Tarot

I've studied Tarot cards for over two years now.
And I'm still learning about the card daily.
My favorite deck is the Universal Rider-Waite-Smith Deck.
The images are more colorful and not so orangy as the regular RWS deck.

Below is a sample reading I did for my friend Sam on May 12. He said I could post it and his remarks.
~ ~ ~~ ~
Card pulled for Reading: The Six of Wands—This is a victory card! Very positive.

Your PastThe Page of Cups: He brings messages of new love or rekindling an old love.
Your NowThe Empress: A seed planted sprouts and will bear fruit.
The King of Wands crosses the Empress. (He is a married man, kind and full of ideas. A man of power who delegates duties—maybe your boss? He could be the man behind your success. Or… he’s pregnant. The Empress is fertile.)
Your futureThe Two of Pentacles: Trying to juggle more than one thing, trying to find a balance. Though this is difficult, you do it with jovially.
The environment of the FutureThe Chariot: Sheer force of will drives your destiny. You are in control of your path. This is an action card and it tells me that you have control of your destiny.
Your outcome cardThe Three of Pentacles: This card is about planning, working together as a group. It can also mean that you are applying what you’ve learned and venturing on your own in a new enterprise.
(my note to him: Sam, how's this reading? I'm in doubt tonight.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
His Reply:
DO NOT DOUBT!

That said, the reading was absolutely frickin' perfect.
to whit; I have just spent 1000 dollars to get some comics graded so I can begin to sell some on ebay. I got this idea from the guy I have been working for. He's having a little difficulty because he went a little overboard so he's used me very sparingly over the last couple of months, and he not only suggested that in essence I become his competition, he actually got me a deal worked out with the grading company that is exactly the same
as his. I am trying to do more than one thing at this time. I'm doing that, working the shops like normal but have also begun selling some regular comics online at this point to start the re-couping of the monies already put out. I'm excited so I am happy. :)
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home