A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

A Stranger sent me a Quote

I have no idea who sent this quote to my 'junkmail acct.' The acct was from excite.com. When I replied, the email was returned with a notice that said, "user not Known." There wasn't any other context or any fishy looking links, only the quote.

Violet Winspear wrote many Harlequinn Romance Novels under various aliases. I started reading them at 15 and stopped at 17. I moved on to Stephen King. haha Anyway, here's the quote:

"To be the center of another person's existence is the perfect dream, and the romantic novel sets out to provide this dreamlike experience. The reader is no fool. She has the security of husband, lover, or career, but deep in most feminine (and masculine) hearts there is this dream of being loved until the end of time, with a great and caring passion that never falters."
-Violet Winspear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home