A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, July 23, 2004

Will this work day ever end? I feel as if I've been here for 10 hours.

Well, Lisa (my sister) and I watched the Secret Window last night. A good flick... actually better than the short story Secret Window, Secret Garden by Stephen King. Its in his Four Past Midnight collection.

If you've read the short story... don't expect the book to follow it faithfully. I wonder if King realizes that when the movie is so extremely different from the story that the meaning of the story is gone. Especially with Secret Window. I won't go into detail but I will say this... the ending is not a part of the story in the Four Past Midnight book...not even close to the ending of the story. Hell its in f%cking left field somewhere.

Going to dinner tonight with a good friend. Don't know where yet, but I hope its a yummy-licous place. I'm hungry.

Someone lent me their Cold Mountain DVD, so I'll check it out sometime this weekend. No major plans except to paint my bookcase and put another one together. After the stress of this week, I plan to relax.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home