A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

The First week of July

...has been busy!


And I think I'm getting a sinus infection! Not good.

The BBQ was fun. Tiring but fun. We worked in the yard before the BBQ and it's looking nice. To Ben's disappointment we saw no frogs.

I got a new (really used but its new to him) Nintendo 64 game for William...Pokemon Snap. You ride in machines and snap pictures of the Pokemon creatures. Some are tricky... because you have to pound them with a pester ball or food or sometimes play a flute and wake them up. When we started playing it Monday, we only got through the first two courses. William didn't spend last night...so... I invested my energy and time into going through the courses and saving each one. I made it all the way to the last course. There are 63 pokemon creatures. I've found 59. I know where the others are but getting to them is trippy.

But I'm not worried about it...I'll get them eventually. At least William can go where he wants to now.

(ha ha... okay I admit it. I love the game too.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home