A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Monday, August 16, 2004

I saw a Miracle

I saw the Sun for a moment... coolios. But now he's hiding again!

Today I'm wearing a gray tee-shirt with jeans. Had to do some hand tinted oils, so I dressed casual. The Tee has "Dear Santa, I want it ALL." on the front. So...I'm working along and doing my thing when a customer comes in who has a tendency to be a smart ass. He told me that I shouldn't be wearing the shirt because its not Dec. I told him that I should...my reasoning is "If I want it all, I need to start asking for it early..." The old man grunted and left without saying anything else.

Wow... I deserve a raise for that lol

Have had a sinus headache all day. Burning sensation in my sinus cavities. I took something for it and its eased a tad. I hope this doesn't mean I'm getting an infection.
All the rain we've had hasn't helped any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home