A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Well...

...the verdict is in...I still want to live in Jeff Probst's dimples. Something soOOooo hot about his smarmy attitude.

As for the show...well, Survivor still has to prove to me that it's not jumped the shark. Maybe after next week's episode I'll know.

One thing I have to wonder...after the last two --Survivor Pearl Islands and All-Stars, the incoming castaways should take a wild guess that they won't have fire... yet no one (except that really fine guy) seems to have practiced making it before being tossed into the wilds!!!!!

Whatsupwiththat??


3 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    Personally I love when they start whining about the conditions and weather and bugs and all... Hello?! did they ever watch any of the other series? They all know what they're getting into... I'm on board tho, I loved the premier, the personalities are already clashing, so let the games begin!!! :D

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Sherrie said…

    Confess R-man... you love the big breasts that are bouncing around out there... don't they get bigger each season????? lol

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    Awww, come on, Miss Sherrie... you know I value a woman's mind far above her body :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home