A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, October 15, 2004

Survivor

.....................................has jumped the shark! Well, that's my humble opinion. No surprises! I knew they were going to change the tribes. I knew Bubba was going to get kicked out. And I knew Jeff Probst was going to wear the same clothes. I thought I would forever long to live in his dimples but last night...I flipped the channel over to Spike TV and watched most of an old CSI episode.
 
They need another Johnny Rotten to liven things up a bit.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    No, no shark jumping yet, to me anyway... I think there will still be some shake-up ideas to come... and there's always the personalities to follow... and I'm not going to stop watching Leann!!!! lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home