A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

No more Scroogette

My headache is gone and I've been singing Christmas songs!

We survived last night--the boys and I did. When I got home, they ran to me almost knocking me over with little boy hugs. I hadn't seen them in 3 days and it amazed me how much they missed me. I got lots of kisses, which they rarely like to give. We had a great night of Harry Potter, The Grinch and playing with cars.

Today its been busy at work but not frantic. I've been keeping up and am actually able to take on the last minute rush without feeling overwhelmed. Wish Dad was as organized.

Still got some shopping to do. I may wait until tomorrow to do it. Now that I've got the Christmas spirit I think I can handle the shopping--even if it will be packed and madness abound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home