A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Thursday, December 09, 2004

An Ode

Is there justice in shadows?
Dark crevices that hide
the secrets of pleasure
that so quietly pose
as if taking note of perfection?

Light directs magic
across curvatures and lines
letting me believe that
paradise can live on
the surface of flesh.

You ask me questions
about desire that mirrors
in the shadows of my eyes,
highlighting the need to
find the path to paradise.

Assumptions are made
on the dips and rises of
paradise's curves that lay
at my supple fingertips.
We know the hidden meaning,
even if no one else does.

~ ~ ~ ~
An ode that really does have a hidden meaning...I find it a thrill to be able to take a simple ode and make it into a gift...one that is sultry and full of mischief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home