A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Rainy day

We're beseiged by rain...scattered rain. When I was leaving for work this morning, the rain drops were huge and fell around me. I literally walked between them. Was a surreal moment.

Tried to see if I could get the oldies station in Greenville. Usually when its rainy or overcast it comes in clear. A music block was starting and "Can't buy me Love" came on. I like the Beatles but didn't feel motivated enough to listen so I pressed buttons and came across one of my favorite driving songs, "Butterfly"... "Come come come come my lady, you're my butterfly sugar baby." Sorry John, Paul, Ringo and George but that song won out and I jammed all the way to work.

Thinking of downloading it and making a mix of it for belly dancing!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home