A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Monday, February 14, 2005

Sinus Infection

I woke up with one yesterday. Came out of the blue. My face hurt so badly that I couldn't wear my glasses. I ended up at the Urgent care and spent close to $300 on the visit and meds.

I hope I nipped it before it becomes a respiratory infection like I had last month. The doc at the Urgent care center told me that due to the dampness and warm weather we keep having mold spores are over abundant in the air. That there are a lot of respiratory and sinus infections going around.

So I spent my evening on the couch, blowing my nose, sipping juice and watching TV. Today wearing my glasses is bearable. The pressure in my head isn't as intense. I have a feeling it will be an early day for me though.

Oh yea... Happy Valentine's Day.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    where are you????

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Sherrie, hope you're feeling better today. Sinuses, bleh... I know how it is.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home