A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday

Ah Spring is here... flowers are blooming, Canada Geese are mating and so far the rains have stopped. Though we'll probably get rained out Easter... no parade, no bonnet but lots of eggs to hunt.

Things around here are very good. Been a busy little worker bee at the studio. The photos I'm restoring are very involved. Its all I can do not to stress out. Good thing I'm easy going and can cope.

The boys are excited about Easter, but more excited about a new video game I got them. We've been playing it a lot and they are better at it than I am. Guess I should practice during my free time.

Got my second book submitted. Ended up with 80 poems after all, many aren't online. I think there should be a few that my devoted readers haven't read... something to make it worth buying. Sales on A Sip are good. I am almost out of the second set I ordered.

My project for April is to reconstruct my website. I've got a few new ideas and hope to get them ready for a preview by the end of May. I feel a change coming over me. I'm not as involved in the yahoo groups as I was...its a task to find something to write... and post. Is it time to move on? I'm beginning to think it is. My new projects may be the deciding factor, as to what I do with my lesser active groups.

Well that's it..back to work..its Prom night for Fairmont HS...and we're doing photos here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home