A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Survivor

Just realized I haven't mentioned Survivor in ages.
Yes I watched and I knew Tom was going to win.
Even before the final 4.

My fav this year was Steph. A strong woman who should have went further, but Survivor isn't about strength...its about politics. The night she was voted off, I could tell by her face that she was ready to go. She wasn't fighting it anymore and I found it a delight when Greg got axed at the next tribal.

I also liked Bobby Jon. He was my next fav.

And Ian... jeez...was there ever a wuss on Suvivor? And Katy... she acted shocked that she was 'attacked' during the last tribal. I swear that was the worse performance ever at a final tribal.

It was a good season. The best according to them...maybe so. I'm beginning to tire of it. In fact, I didn't watch any show all the way thru this season. When they did the challenges I flipped it over to watch parts of the old CSI series on the Spike tv channel.

This Thurs is the CSI finale. I love that show. If I had to chose one show to take with me on a deserted island...it was the complete CSI series.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    I was glad Tom won too, esp when it got down to those 4... and I was so mad when Steph got axed, she definitely should have lasted longer, if not to the final 2... and of course, Angie, my fav of them all this year - she was strong on the challenges, she should have had the chance to go farther as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home