A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Monday, August 15, 2005

A Quick Hi-dee-ho

I confess...my muse has been MIA.

Dad's feeling better. He complains, but I've noticed he's back to smoking a lot. I wonder if he knows that when he exhales, his breath smells like brimstone... proof that smoking is hell on his body! I doubt it. He's one of the activist who believe smokers are treated like red-headed stepchildren. It bothers me that he won't stop... it bothers me to find ashes on the keyboard of the PC...it bothers me that my sinuses kill me while I work... ok...enough bitch'n about smoking.

Work's been hectic.. I've taken in a lot of restoration orders...some as far back at the early 1900's. Very interesting to see these old photos. I'll have to post some of them once I restore them.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    I'm glad to hear your Dad's feeling better, now if he can just quit the smoking he'll be all set.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home