A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, September 30, 2005

The Boys

It just dawned on me that I haven't mentioned them lately.
They are doing great.

Ben won't give me kisses anymore. Since he became 4 a few weeks ago, he's shunned kissing me hello or goodbye. But I tricked him the other day... I said, "Oh no, there's a bug in your hair." He leaned over and I kissed his head. He ran away, trying to rub it off but I said, "Hey, you're rubbing it in..not off."

He went on a class trip to a farm last week. Most of the kids were afraid to ride the pony. Not Ben. His teacher said he had 17 turns and they had to pry him off when they were leaving.

William... he's doing good in school. I help him with his spelling words. Wednesday, he could spell "school," and "Balance" but kept screwing up "Bus." He spelled it "Bhashus." We worked on it so much that he lost his temper and called me a 'Hyphen.' I don't mind being called punctuations, but please... at least call me an exclamation point.

We'll see if he passes his test today.

I rented the Pacifier movie. It's cute. Vin ... what a hottie. Granny watched it with us one night this week. Afterwards, William gave her a test. I tried to help her with the answers and he said, "No Aunt Sherrie. It's not your turn." She flunked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home