A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

No Title Tuesday



Today is Nip/Tuck night. OoooOh I love that show. The first episode started with a bang and it looks like another great disturbing season. A new bad guy (Dr. Quentin Costas, the new partner) and the old nemesis, the Carver is still at large. I wasn't shocked that he raped Dr. Troy after drugging and slashing him. I did notice that he slashed his neck instead of his face and in an area that wasn't terminal. Poor Matt, at the tender age of 17, he's going to find out that Ava (the femme fatale) the woman he loved last season was really a transgendered male. Now that's going to cause some major psychological problems. And Julia... I hope she won't be sniveling this season. She's my least favorite character...come on woman...get a backbone.

Curb Your Enthusiam is back. Oh Larry David is such an obsessive compulsive guy. He cracks me up. "no interrupting the intercourse"

And Survivor... looks like this season is going to be better than I thought. No real favorites yet... and I've come to the conclusion that I'm over my Jeff Probst crush. Sorry Jeff, you'll forget me in time. I wonder if Gary Hogeboom will last to the end... he'll have to continue run around the questions about his NFL life. He's not outright lying, because he really is a landscaper...That may cost him the game... we'll see how he continues to handle it and if he'll downright lie to the sports radio chick. I see 3 people who'll get on my nerves fast: The farmer brown boy, the wimpy guy and the nurse. Jury's still out on the NYC doorman and Blake who looks like Steph. Poor Bobby Jon... he's not the smartest cookie in the jar.

Lately I've been dragging a bit in spirit. I put great value on friendship, more than I probably should and it always is very disheartening when a friendship ends in such a way that both parties can't go back to being comrades, even if they wanted too. I'm such a social creature that it's hard to not have friends around me. But there are times when I wonder if it's not wiser to be a hermit, seeking only inner companionship. But I can't see that happening to me for long... unless I develop a split personality....

I don't understand why simple honesty can't be employed... it really works.. honesty...some people should try to use it sometime...they might find it works wonders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home