A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, September 16, 2005

Survivor

Ok.... it sort of redeemed itself in my eyes last night, by bringing back Bobby-Jon and Steph. Both great players, especially Steph...she's a strong woman and definately not a quitter. Poor Bobby J...he really disappointed me last night. He should have known better than to get dehydrated. Good thing his team had a Nurse Practitioner on hand.

Stephanie prepared her team for the immunity challenge. Bobby Jon didn't surprise me by not doing so with his team. He doesn't have leadership qualities. But he is a hard worker I'll give him credit for that.

It's too early to say who will shine this season, besides Steph.

The website has a lot of interesting features this year:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor11/

I'll wait to next week's show to give my opinions on all the members of each team.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    I loved the premier too... that was one heck of an opening, with that 11-mile hike... and it was good to see Stephanie again, she was a favorite from the Palau season... I was worried it was going to be Rob and Amber showing up, lol :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home