A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Today

I watched a really good movie. “Wilde” It’s about Oscar Wilde. If you aren’t homophobic, I recommend it. Awesome portrayals. Jude Law is in it. He played the grad student who caused the scandal that led to the fall and imprisonment of Wilde. But be warned. There are sex scenes between guys.

Granny came in yesterday afternoon. She almost had me convinced this morning that I needed to wear a heavy sweater and my winter coat. Luckily, I drank some coffee and the fog of the morning cleared. I'm comfortable in a long sleeve blouse and jeans. My jeans jacket is hanging on the coat rack. Just encase it's cooler when I leave.

She gave me the most beautiful birthday card and said, "I don't think people realize how special you are...how you help people, when you don't have too. What would your sister do without you? I don't think she realizes how lucky she is to have. You are so good with the boys. They love you. I hope you'll always be a positive influence in their life."

She made my day. Grannies...how priceless they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home