A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Almost like a Song...



the clock ticking down the minutes of this day.

My headache has eased a little. I'm hoping it will stay that way. No big plans for the evening. Home and dinner...what it will be... I don't know. I did see some roadkill on the way to work..hahaha just kidding, Earl. Can't have you thinking I'm fitting all the southern stereotypes.

Nip Tuck is on tonight. I'm so hoping to see naked male buttocks. I love the decadence of that show, though they've been soft (pun intended) the last 3 or so episodes.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    Glad your headache eased up some... I'm on my second round of asprin tonight... only thing that works for me, really... saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tonight too, was so much better than I expected... I'll always love the one with Gene Wilder, but this one is easily its equal... Depp was brilliant... ciao for now ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home