A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, November 18, 2005

Another Friday



They just keep coming!

I'm running on 70% today... much better than yesterday's 45%. Took a 2 hour nap when I got home yesterday.

Woke up in time to see ole fat headed Jamie get the big boot off Survivor. I had my doubts as the votes were cast. I wondered if the gang had enough balls to actually do it. I decided that if they didn't get rid of him and turn the game around instead of being Stepford-survivors, then I wasn't watching it anymore. Now if Rafe is smart, he'll turn it around in his favor. Then I watched CSI...this season's shows are making me cry at the end. A good thing...


This weekend..well, I work tomorrow...and we have our Christmas parade...so I'll have a front and center seat from the studio. Will have to make a note to re-route my drive into town, so I don't end up in the center of the parade or run over Santa and his elves.

I plan to have a Harry Potter marathon this weekend. Going to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire this coming Tues. Want to be prepared. There may be a test later.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    I was happy they voted Jaime off too, he was really getting weird... and it was worth it to see the look of shock on Judd's face, lol... now HE needs to go next, then I'll die in peace.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home