A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, May 26, 2006

Tooners emailed me this one...

thought I would post it here. :)

. What time is it? noonish

2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Sherrie Rose P...
3. Nicknames: Shere, Sher-Bare, Sher-Bares, Carnie and P.H. (old college nickname)
4. Piercing(s): ears--one set of holes each
5. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (haven't gone since--been renting DVDs)
6. Eye color: Soft Blue (green if I wear warm colors)
7. Place of birth: Lumberton NC
8. Favorite foods: Anything Al cooks
9. Ever been to Africa: No Thanks
10. Ever been toilet papering: once
11. Love someone so much it made you cry: Hmmm...once during a puppy love episode
12. Been in a car accident: Yes...In 1976, my step-sister rear-ended a car and caused a 3 car crash...it was no picnic
13. Croutons or bacon bits: Can't I have both
14. Favorite day of the week: Any day I'm not working
15. Favorite chain restaurants: Ruby Tuesday, Joe's Crabshak, the Olive Garden, IHOP
16. Favorite flower: Daisy
17. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball and FootieBall
18. Favorite drink: Cherry-Limade or Mango Herbal Tea
19. Favorite ice cream: Anything with Peanut Butter or Black Cherries
20. Disney or Warner Brothers: Disney
21. Favorite fast food restaurant: I have none.
22. What color is your bedroom carpet? a Pinky color
23. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None..I'm a good driver.
24. Before this one, from who did you get your last e-mail? Steve Brooke
25. Which store would you max out your credit card? Barnes & Noble
26. What do you do when you get bored: Daydream about Night-things
27. Bedtime: after 11
28. Who will respond to this post the quickest? not sure...probably a drive-by
29. Favorite TV shows? CSI, Flip This House, Survivor, Phil of The Future, Suite Life of Zack and Cody (the last 2 are Nephew influenced)
30. Last person you went to dinner with? Allen--last night
31. Ford or Chevy: I've owned both.
32. What are you listening to right now? Music on the Plaza..a soul band.
33. What is your favorite color? I'm an artist...too many choices.
34. Lake, Ocean or River: All...I'm a water sign but my fav is the Ocean
35. How many tattoos do you have: I had one but it feel off (kidding)
36. Time you finished this e-mail? before 12:30 pm
37. Where is or was your favorite place to which you have traveled? Boston... I love the history of it and the art galleries.
38. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? none..I'm posting it in my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home