A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, April 30, 2004

Three's the Charm, right?



One more for the road, then I'm off to bed. It's been a very long day.

The poem about the Shoe dropping... is for my friend Robert. He has his own blog Sometimepoet... he's having to move from his home of 8 years I think.. 7 or 8, he told me but I forgot. He's alone and very sad. He's lived there for so long. So many memories.

My heart goes out to him. Change is always scary. I keep reminding him that he isn't alone. He has people who care about him and that though change is often unwanted, it is also sometimes for the best, as long as we don't fight it. Change can make us or break us.

What would I do if I suddenly had to leave my home in 30 days? It's a frightening thought. Hang in there, R. (((Hugs, sweetie)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home