A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Friday, May 14, 2004

Music on the Plaza



Last week we started having "Lunch Time on the Plaza."
The featured band was the D.A.R.E. band. (our local police department has a band).

They sounded okay. I didn't winch as they played for over an hour like I have in the past. Our building is located close to the plaza area and from the back alley, the music drifts into our building and I can hear the band really good...even better than if I were standing in front of them.

Today's band was the Coastline Band and they are totally cool. They play oldies and beach music. My favorite song they performed today was "Mustang Sally."

Click on their name above to visit their website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home