A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Saturday, May 15, 2004

New Look



Wow.. Blogger's offering a wider variety of templates for the blogs. I even paritally completed my profile. I'll fill in the rest of the blanks later.

I like the color. It's almost the same shade of lipstick I wear in the summer. (wink)

Back in September I started a blog called the Poetry Goddess.
I posted maybe 5 or 6 times and never picked it up again. In fact, I deleted the blog when I started this one. I mainly posted a few thoughts on poetry and a poem or two.

When I got the idea to use the blog for 'promoting' myself,
I knew that the Poetry Goddess Blog wasn't the proper tool.
Thus a ..blog was born (A Sip of Sherrie).

I wasn't too keen on the look of the blog templates when I first joined. I think that's partly why I never could get into writing on this site. Since then I've learned a smidgen of html codes and have been able to change the look to fit me better...

I thank you Blogger.com for making this place a 'funner' place to write at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home