A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

June's almost over


Its hard to believe half the year is gone. What happened to it? Did I sleep through most of the last 6 months? I was thinking about time this morning, as I drove to work and also about a cowboy song, called Dust and Stars (A Stephen Brooke Original).

We worry about the little things too much. Can you remember what you were worrying about at this exact moment a year ago? 2 yrs ago? 10? I can't either. Only those that keep details minutes of their life written down can tell us that.

But why do we worry? Human nature?

Steve says that when we're gone we become "Dust and Stars." I like that idea. I've decided I'm not worrying about the little things anymore...cuz I want to shine bright after I'm gone and not burn out before.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home