A Sip of Sherrie

A taste of Me.. Poetry, stories and reflections of a Southern Belle. :)

Monday, June 21, 2004

Yesterday

I had a great yesterday! Dad, Lisa and the nephews came over.
The food was delicious and it was gobbled up by Dad and Lisa.
You would think she didn't know how to cook...wait, she doesn't. :P
I made a delicious squash casserole, boiled new potatoes with garlic and onions, steaks on the grill and a salad.

Dad played with the nephews. He rarely goes to visit Lisa. He makes excuses but the low-down is that he's a loner, much like she is. She's so much of one that I was very surprised when she got married and then produced two children. That's one reason why I keep the boys so much--to give her some quiet time so she won't go insane.

William ended up spending the night. I think he would live 24/7 with me, if he had the choice. Lisa made a remark that he might end up living with me when he gets older. I don't mind, but part of me feels sad, because he is a sweet child. His autism isn't a problem unless one makes it so. He's like any person--he's an individual with his own way of doing things. One had to fine a way to get on his level and when you do, I swear its worth it.

Gosh, didn't mean to go off on that tanget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home